Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm a War Blogger.

Enough e-mails already. Look, if I thought I had anything to apologize for, or even to simply say "My bad" for, don't you think I would have done so by now?

I will say this one more time for you idiots, and it will be the last time that I say it. I am not only a member of the exclusive top-trafficked liberal blogger community--I am also a member of the gay community, and as a member of the gay community, when I accuse a cowardly Republican politician of acting like "nothing more than a BIG GIRL," it means something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than when you breeders say it.

People, there are way more important things for us to be discussing. In fact, there is a war going on--a war against our freedoms. Do you know what that makes me? That's right: A War Blogger. A war is hard work. If you can't keep your eyes on the ball, and view every issue that comes up through the context of this war (in which I am a General) then you are not welcome here. If all you are interested in is speaking out against the use of the word "girl" as a pejorative, then get the hell off this blog. There is no time for dissent at this moment on Aravosisblog. I'm serious. Get out. Johnny A. doesn't need you here.

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MOVING ON.

(New T-shirts coming soon!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mad Kane said...

Very funny blog! I've added you to my blogroll in place of you-know-who.
Mad Kane
http://www.madkane.com/notable.html

10:55 AM  
Blogger Everyday Activist said...

This blog is LOL funny! I actually cried from laughing so hard. Way better than Sully Watch (and I like Sully Watch!).

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Pinko Punko said...

Anonymous, you can eat it.

Anyhoo, I can't wait for JA to threaten to sue. I also think the T-shirts should say "AMERICObag"

"Because America needs more poop"

12:21 PM  
Blogger Johnny A-List said...

I'm not sure what anyone is finding funny. I know that I have an EXCELLENT sense of humor, so I'm beginning to conclude that it must be you all who are NOT funny. But as long as you're not bringing up TABOO TOPICS, I suppose I don't need to delete anything or ban you for the moment.

3:31 PM  
Blogger litbrit said...

Oh dear, but this is fabulously funny. Bless you, "John". You made me laugh and cry simultaneously for the first time since I started my medication last week.

Are you British by any chance? If not, then I am even more encouraged than I was when I started my meds last week (did I mention that yet?) because it means that dry wit has finally arrived in the Colonies. About bloody time.

Do visit my place soon. I'm now inspired to write something funny again. I haven't been this inspired since, well, you know.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home