Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Johnny A-List: America's #1 Ball Watcher!

No one keeps his eyes on the ball like me, Johnny A-List. That's why ARAVOSISblog now proudly presents new ball-watching gear and schwag!



Get the gear that says: "I know the most important thing to be talking about right now, because Johnny A-List just told me!!!"

All purchases go to support me, Johnny A-List, and my dream site, which is SO CLOSE to completion I can barely contain myself! Durable banner-sized versions (suitable for display on large city buildings or buses) are available by special order in sets of 10 for only $349.99. (That's just THREE MONTHS WORTH OF DAILY LATTES!!) Order today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hippodameia said...

May I be the first to congratulate you on a very impressive set of balls!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous KathyF said...

I know that with the World Cup beginning you are going to be VERY BUSY watching all those balls.

Here's another $50. Don't let them slip away!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home