Friday, June 09, 2006

More T-Shirt Ideas and YearlyKos Update

Okay, HA HA, very funny, Max1Million. As if ANYONE would buy a T-shirt like this. And please, you saw my body in the last Politics TV--I wore a tight, ratty T-shirt so that everyone could see the rugged physique of a lean, mean, manly blogging machine. Yes, I am in a lifelong struggle to control my appetite and waistline, but NO, I am NOT CURRENTLY FAT.

YearlyKos has been great, but... well... I can't figure out why they haven't asked me to lead more sessions, or maybe act as a roaming expert so that all attendees can learn from Johnny A-List. I plan to ask Markos next time we cross paths. (Wherever I go, people tell me I just missed him.)

I mean, look at all the things Markos has screwed up. With my great ideas for ARAVOSISblog 2.0, it's a waste for me to spend ANY time just sitting in the audience. Nobody here has a clue about writing a well-thought out post, or how to properly frame progressive issues, or maintaining blog discipline--I mean, I met two fresh-faced young bloggers yesterday who had NEVER BANNED ANYONE. Never! Spare the rod, spoil the commenter, I always say.

Anyway, being forced to listen, listen, listen all day is REALLY taking it out of me. My orca vacation is calling right now.

-JOHNNY

ps. There are mountains in Nevada! Who knew?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Johnny, I'll take fifty of those shirts. Everybody here at the office wants one!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

I like you on the chunky side, my sweet, nutty baklava.
I mean, what's a little extra spanokopita without a dollop of tsiziki sauce?
Please send me 100 shirts in assorted sizes. Like you, I need variety in my wardrobe size.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

I like you on the chunky side, my sweet, nutty baklava.
I mean, what's a little extra spanokopita without a dollop of tsiziki sauce?
Please send me 100 shirts in assorted sizes. Like you, I need variety in my wardrobe size.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Karen Zipdrive said...

Sorry for the duplication. I am drunk on Ouzo and my hands are covered in gyro grease.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny,
I just heard on CSPAN that they are selling Yearly Kos T-shirts at Yearly Kos. I think this is an OUTRAGE and an obvious theft of your idea - not to mention your latte money!!!

Surely they must see that you really need that money for ARAVOSISblog 2.0 whereas they SAY they have the convention to pay for, but really, someone needs to get their priorities straight here.

The worst part of the whole thing is I can't believe they are offering you this insult after you agreed to lend the weight of America's #1 Ballwatcher to their convention - and so SELFLESSLY, at that, since we all know how much you could have used that Orca Vacation instead. This simply can not be tolerated.

3:10 PM  
Blogger beervolcano said...

Chris, I envy your being able to influence US politics and demand Democrat leaders use their spines, all from gay Paris. You go, girl.

Thank you, Johnny. No one knew Vegas was surrounded by mountains until you showed us. All the middle-aged women that watch CSI and all those middle-aged men that watch poker on TV can now thank you for explaining what all those bumpy things were in the background shots.

Oh, and I'll take 12 gross of those T-shirts. We'll be throwing them off floats next Mardi Gras. And by next Mardi Gras, I'm pretty sure "floats" should be taken literally.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.... who DOESN'T know there are mountains around Vegas?

9:49 PM  
Anonymous KathyF said...

We have only ourselves to blame for the fact you didn't know there were mountains in Nevada. If only we'd supported you more generously, you'd have been to Vegas and discovered yon mountains for yourself.

Here's another $50. Use it to explore more mountainous states.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home