Friday, June 02, 2006

Q&A with Johnny A-List! (#3 - Johnny After Hours)

A reader asks:

Johnny, does ARAVOSISblog.com help your love life? - Ray
Well, of course! When I want to make a subtle first move, I'll post a cute guy's picture and say he's "even cuter in person" ... or I can go direct and tell a cute guy that I'm about to post his pic on "one of the top lefty political blogs"--and then ask the rest of my fans to e-mail him the link.

But most of the time I don't have to do anything at all!

Let me try to put this so that a non-A-List blogger might understand... you always try to put your best foot forward in these situations, right? Well, it just so happens that my "best foot" is this blog, and it remains forward, fully-extended, 24 hours a day, constantly showing off my penetrating political wisdom, keen insight, and enormous body of policy knowledge.

With this blog manifestation of myself permanently on display for all to see, people are gonna be impressed--there's just no stopping it. I'm already steeling myself for the new onslaught of advances when my ARAVOSISblog 2.0 launches--it's looking unbeLIEVable thanks to your donations!! (I will have to start making sure people are throwing themselves at me for the right reasons...)

But back to your question, yes. The majority of A-List bloggers seem to avoid mixing the personal with the politics, but in my case, it's completely appropriate because--like the saying goes--"If it's good for Johnny A-List, it's good for America!"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you the same person who does the Patrick Fitzgerald blog?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG anonymous-9:32a!!!

That's almost like asking a drag queen if her hair is real!!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never criticize you Johnny but shouldn't this post be #3?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!

I guess you really, really DO care about your readers' comments! :D

9:40 AM  
Blogger Johnny A-List said...

anonymous: Never disagree with me in public--this is your first and final warning. Next time you will be BANNED.

(But thanks--post title changed.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FRIST DUDE!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I wish I'd posted with my "real identity" so I could delete my "Thank You" comment. Hmmmmmmmmph. [stamps foot]

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops. Not Frist.

Ken Mehlman is gay!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Johnny, in order to improve your chances of getting nailed by cute guys, I've amped up my campaign against the associated press. The only deterrent to my efforts has been my mom. She keeps telling me to clean my room. I DID CLEAN IT!! Anyway. Here's the AP's email address: info@ap.org

9:46 AM  
Blogger beervolcano said...

I wonder if you could ever see such a non A-lister, like myself, being the object of your "cuter in person" game?

I am, in fact, cuter in person than when I'm not there, so maybe that can count for something. You know, I'm really not gay, but when I saw you in your tux standing next to Katty Harris, your powerful masculinity melted my rigid heterosexuality and released my inner big girl.

I mean, an A-list blogger standing next to the man that threw the 2000 election, is too much for anyone to resist.Come on...just give me a chance!

9:48 AM  
Blogger beervolcano said...

http://www.thoughttheater.com/2006/04/big_girl.php

Honey! Of course I will marry you! I've already got tickets to Intolerant Canada for the ceremony! I've never been happier!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home