Friday, June 09, 2006

Reflections on YearlyKos

Check this out. Markos is going to be on "Meet the Press." Wow, somebody must think he's pretty cool.

No, I'm just joking around. Of course, Markos deserves all the press he's getting, he's the best... but wow--it's like he finishes up one interview and BAM, somebody else wants one. Television interviews. And you should see the T-Shirts he's been moving at this thing. Un-frigging-believable. With such a limited selection, too! (You call THIS an online store??)

But seriously, he's a great guy, a GREAT guy. Everybody says so. Everybody knows who he is, too. Which reminds me, you wouldn't believe the number of people here who act like they don't know who I am. I guess they're all just nervous. Or maybe they're all about the Kos. Whenever I get on stage, it's like Kos is a deity hovering above the room and I'm just some random blogger. I've been on fire during these panels--I should be killing, but does anyone every really notice Johnny? No! It's always "Markos, Markos, Markos!"

Get this: Markos got my blog's name wrong on his blogroll. Yeah. Look for yourself--it's right there, second from the top. (Guess what, Mr. I'mGonnaBeOnMeetThePress--there's no space in it and the first word is in all CAPS. Would you want people writing dAiLyKoS? No, you wouldn't. Why not? Because it's not fucking right, that's why.)

Ha! Just kidding around some more! Just having a little stream of consciousness posting fun here, that's all. I'm not upset--no, this conference is GREAT, I'm having a GREAT TIME. I'm REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to the next session. FUCKING AWESOME.

-JOHNNY

1 Comments:

Blogger beervolcano said...

Is Katherine Harris there? Maybe you should get another pic!

I'm telling you, that Markos is out to steal your thunder. You'd better have eyes in your back. I heard he has been listening on your thoughts just like Atrios. No, WITH Atrios.

Don't worry though. We've got yer back. But, I've got a confession. I went to Starbucks today and ordered a latte. It's just ONE. Just once. This is the last time, I swear. Just please, Johnny, please don't ban me. I'll just give up my lunch today and send that in, ok?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home